Adding time zone clocks to Windows Vista
If you work or communicate across time zones, here’s a useful tip that could quite easily have passed you by.
In Windows Vista you can add up to two extra clocks to the taskbar for different time zones. You may already know that you can do this in your Outlook calendar, but here’s how you can now add extra clocks to your taskbar too:
- Click on the clock in the bottom-right of your screen
- Click on Change date and time settings…
- Select the Additional Clocks tab
- Tick the first box then choose a time zone you want
- Add a short name for the new clock (e.g. Redmond USA)
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 if you want to add another clock
- Click OK
- Your added clocks will now appear when you either:
Posted on January 20, 2008, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Adding time zone clocks to Windows Vista.